Parade of Homes: Denver’s go-to local home show and design houses tour
A longstanding event hosted by the Home Builders Association of Metro Denver, the Denver Parade of Homes is a summer family tradition. The Parade annually showcases professionally designed model and custom homes, from luxury show homes to attainably priced homes, from innovative to elegant, all located in neighborhoods along the Front Range. Online and in-person, explore the newest homes and communities in the region, discover unique homes and floor plans, or just find inspiration in the latest interior design and home technology.
Attendees recognize the Parade of Homes not only as an entertainment event but as “the source” of inspiration for the latest in home building and design trends.
Parade of Homes Attendees
Each year, thousands of people attend the Denver Parade of Homes and visit its website. Some are in the market for a new home, while others want to get inspired for their own home remodels and decorating projects.
For the savvy marketer, partnering with the Parade of Homes provides a unique opportunity to engage an audience representing highly desirable demographic and lifestyle traits. They reflect a profile of a coveted attendee who is between 25 and 64 years old, with an average annual household income of $150,000+, are highly educated, homeowners and receptive to the sponsors of the Parade.
Parade of Homes at a Glance
- Top-rated local home show and design houses tour
- Highly sought after upper tier attendees
- Professionally managed, comprehensive integrated marketing campaign garners more than 15 million audience impressions each year
- Parade website receives 35,000 unique visitors with more than 158,000 page views annually
- Social channels have more than 4,000 followers with 260,000+ post impressions and 9,700+ posts engagements (3.7% engagement rate)
- The Parade’s e-newsletter reaches an audience of nearly 3,000 with a 53% open rate
- Media partnership with Colorado Homes & Lifestyles
- Media and influencer placements receive more than 9.2 million potential audience impressions with placements in outlets including 9News, Denver7, FOX31, Channel 2, 5280 Home, Westword, Denver Post, Avid Lifestyle, Denverite, KOA Morning News, Colorado Public Radio, Denver Gazette, OutThere Colorado and In Good Taste to name a few
The Parade of Homes offers a comprehensive sponsorship program designed to provide our partners with tangible rights and benefits that can be leveraged, along with the intangible value of association with this home showcase tradition, to meet their marketing, sales, and communications objectives.