Ready to plan your tour of the largest showcase of the latest in architecture and home design along the Front Range when, where, and how they want?
Click here to search for homes whether your interest is in luxury homes, custom homes, custom home builders, model homes, or properties you want to see throughout Metro Denver.
Online and in-person, you will discover unique homes and floor plans, beautiful communities, the latest in interior design trends and home technology, exterior finishes, outdoor living, and landscaping that will inspire during this free event that is open to the public. Plan it your way and enjoy touring this year’s Parade homes.
Virtual Tour Tips
With virtual home tours, you don’t have to get dressed to go out to enjoy touring nearly 40 newly designed model and custom homes by 12 area residential builders featured in the 2021 Parade.
1. Click on the Parade home entry you like for details, then choose “Save for Virtual Tour.”
2. Click on the “My Tours” tab in the menu and select “My Virtual Tours.”
3. Click on the “See Virtual Tour” button with each home included in your tour list on the left and the virtual tour will appear in a new tab. Repeat for each home you want to tour whenenver and wherever you want to see Denver’s hottest in new home trends.
In-Person Tour Tips
Tour showcased homes during the Parade, August 12 to 29, on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from 12 p.m. until 5 p.m.
COVID awareness is top of mind for all participating builders. If you have any questions regarding individual builder protocol, please contact the builder sales team of the Parade Home you are interested in visiting.
1. Use the print map to find the Parade homes you want to visit. Get a copy in the July/August issue of Colorado Homes & Lifestyles Magazine, at all Parade Homes, or click here to download a copy.
2. Generate a map of the Parade homes you want to visit to print and share, or copy the link to use on your mobile devices. Simply select “Save for In-Person Tour” on the home pages you want to visit, click on the “My Tours” tab in the menu, and select “My In-Person Tours.” Finally, enter your starting address and click on “Generate Parade Map.” A map with directions to your selected Parade homes will automatically populate.