2021 Denver Parade of Homes People’s Choice Awards Winners
The Home Builders Association of Metro Denver (HBA) is proud to announce the winners of the 2021 People’s Choice Awards for the Denver Parade of Homes. The 2021 event, presented by Ent Credit Union, showcased 40 newly designed model, custom homes by 14 area residential builders located in neighborhoods throughout the greater Denver metropolitan area. Home prices ranged from $350,000 to $2,300,000.
“Due to popular demand, we were excited to bring back the People’s Choice Awards this year,” stated Tracy Sandoval, 2021 chair of the Parade of Homes and marketing manager at Meritage Homes. “The People’s Choice Awards is a great way for Parade-goers to engage in the Parade of Homes and vote for the best-of-the-best homes and builders featured in the 2021 Parade of Homes.”
For the 2021 People’s Choice Awards, Parade homes were separated into categories by price, and were evaluated by four different categories: best kitchen, best owner’s suite, best interior design, and best overall livability. People who participated in the Parade virtually and in-person were able to vote on their favorite homes during the Parade, which was held from August 12 through 29, 2021.
HBA is proud to announce the winners of the 2021 People’s Choice Awards as follows:
- Homes Priced at Less Than $350,000 – $499,999
- Homes Priced From $500,000 – $599,999
- Homes Priced From $600,000 – $749,999
- Best Kitchen – American Legend Homes, 8405 South Winnipeg Court
- Best Owner’s Suite – Lennar Homes, 8415 South Winnipeg Court tied with American Legend Homes, 8405 South Winnipeg Court
- Best Interior Design – American Legend Homes, 8405 South Winnipeg Court
- Best Overall Livability – American Legend Homes, 8405 South Winnipeg Court
- Dream Homes Priced from $750,000 and Above
The Parade is Denver’s go-to local home show and design house tour featuring the best showcase of new homes and communities throughout Metro Denver hosted by the HBA since the 1950s. Online and in-person, Parade-goers discover unique homes and floor plans, beautiful communities, the latest in interior design trends and home technology, exterior finishes and outdoor living, and landscaping that will inspire during this free event that is open to the public.