The Parade of Homes, the hallmark event hosted by the Home Builders Association of Metro Denver (HBA), returns Thursday, Sept. 10 and runs through Sunday, Sept. 27, 2020 with the largest showcase of the latest in architecture and home design along the Front Range.
This year’s Parade will showcase:
- One spotlight master plan community;
- 45 newly designed model homes, custom homes by 11 area residential builders located in neighborhoods throughout the greater Denver metropolitan area;
- Of the 45 homes, five are luxury “Dream Homes;”
- “Your Personalized Parade” offering attendees the chance to tour homes virtually or schedule an appointment for in-person tours at ParadeofHomesDenver.com;
- The premiere People’s Choice Awards sponsored by Elevations Credit Union, allowing attendees to vote for their favorite homes and features.
The home builders and developers joining the 2020 Parade include:
- Ascent Builders
- Brookfield Residential
- Cardel Homes
- Independence Community by Craft Companies
- KB Home
- Koelbel & Company
- Lennar Homes
- McStain Neighborhoods
- Meritage Homes
- Oakwood Homes
- Thomas Sattler Homes
- T.M. Grace Builders
“Being mindful of our current public health situation, we are happy to provide an alternative to the traditional open house, for anyone unable or uncomfortable touring homes in-person,” stated Chérie Talbert, chief executive officer of the HBA. “We’re excited for people to have an opportunity to explore our Parade homes with virtual tours online or set their own personal appointments to tour homes in-person.”
This year’s participating Parade homes, all featuring virtual tours, can be viewed at ParadeOfHomesDenver.com. In-person tours of Parade homes can be scheduled on ParadeOfHomesDenver.com during the Parade on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from 12 p.m. until 5 p.m.
Online and in-person, Parade-goers will discover unique homes and floor plans, beautiful communities, the latest in interior design trends and home technology, exterior finishes, and outdoor living, and landscaping that will inspire during this free event that is open to the public.
Sponsors of the 2020 Denver Parade of Homes are Elevations Credit Union, US Bank, FASTSIGNS of Arvada, and Pella Windows & Doors of Colorado. The full slate of participating home builders and communities, plus home details, can be found at ParadeofHomesDenver.com.