The Home Builders Association of Metro Denver (HBA) is a trade association representing approximately 600 businesses involved in the residential development, construction and remodeling industry in the eight-county Denver metro region. Members of the HBA include custom home builders, luxury home builders, land developers and remodelers, as well as trade partners including architects, mortgage lenders, building material suppliers and sub-contractors. The HBA hosts several home improvement events.
Founded in 1942, the HBA is one of 850 local home builder associations in the United States. The HBA is also affiliated with the Colorado Association of Home Builders (CAHB) and the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), which represent more than 211,000 member firms in the United States.
HBA Mission and What We Do
The HBA’s mission is to improve its members’ abilities to responsibly meet the housing needs of our community. As a not-for-profit organization, the HBA carries out its mission through a variety of activities including:
- Providing high-quality professional education and certification programs targeted to meet the diverse needs of industry professionals.
- Showcasing the industry through annual events such as the Parade of Homes and the Flatirons Tour of Homes, which feature the latest in home building technology and design.
- Advocating to state and local policymakers on behalf of industry interests to create a regulatory environment that fosters a vibrant and affordable housing market.
- Publishing timely reports and periodicals to provide the latest information about housing activity.
- Honoring member excellence in energy-efficient construction, community design and marketing, as well as home remodeling through the MAME and CARE Award programs.
Click here for more information about the HBA of Metro Denver or about the home building industry in Denver.